<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>BuddyBoss Demo | qwe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/pi5956/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/pi5956/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for qwe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 19:17:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.8.51</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4547655253436df118c766ed6f814b8</guid>
				<title>qwe changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/58351/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:03:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b1803ea4bc0e70bfa0b5f573b269cf4</guid>
				<title>qwe posted an update: I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/58350/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:03:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and I was surprised by how smooth and fast the overall experience feels compared to others I&#8217;ve tried before, especially in terms of loading speed and usability —  <a target='_blank' href="https://5956bets.com" rel="nofollow">https://5956bets.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f368bac289e1c06ceec9b754f374e18</guid>
				<title>qwe updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/58349/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:03:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">889f5200537a0079a493f68daa2727e8</guid>
				<title>qwe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/58347/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:03:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		