<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>BuddyBoss Demo | qwe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/pgsofjalwv/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/pgsofjalwv/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for qwe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 20:26:11 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.8.51</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bc9ed9e20d8d3fa97957429a4236b08</guid>
				<title>qwe changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/56757/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 18:08:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ceb03523618d1903a8096c35eb1661f</guid>
				<title>qwe posted an update: I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/56756/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 18:08:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and I was surprised by how smooth and fast the overall experience feels compared to others I&#8217;ve tried before, especially in terms of loading speed and usability —  <a target='_blank' href="https://pgsof.com.br" rel="nofollow">https://pgsof.com.br</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc46894a1b540f02d7be88313d34bd84</guid>
				<title>qwe updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/56755/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 18:08:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1841d2f13adb4ac8b10e7f7607b166bc</guid>
				<title>qwe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/56753/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 18:08:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		