<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>BuddyBoss Demo | qwe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/j6klcuhagp/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/members/j6klcuhagp/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for qwe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 03:42:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.8.51</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5192760edddead52baf63a0c8b1af920</guid>
				<title>qwe changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/54900/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 01:17:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc9ac40357d65b3cef3f7dab79958385</guid>
				<title>qwe posted an update: I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/54899/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 01:17:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently came across a new platform while browsing, and I was surprised by how smooth and fast the overall experience feels compared to others I&#8217;ve tried before, especially in terms of loading speed and usability —  <a target='_blank' href="https://j6k.com.br" rel="nofollow">https://j6k.com.br</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d54b47392d70e699e2141bdb30bd2cc</guid>
				<title>qwe updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/54898/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 01:17:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a062bea06b3a9ae75eb6a1f942817af5</guid>
				<title>qwe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://buddybossdemo.side-out.org/news-feed/p/54896/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 01:17:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		